2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Saturday, February 23, 2008

feb24.. morning...

just finish playing viwawa.. oni achievement is a lvl up in big2.5 and match it...

and today, found a few more fren who play...


this is wynn.. this is oni her first day playing.. jitao get award liao... then she quite piss cos she always lose.. paiseh wynn.. dun piss la horr..

this is ahben.. he play nt bad la... but he and wynn together bluff me they at taiwan honeymoon and i actually believe it... i must be out of my mind...


this is chee cheng... oni know he is member when he told me in KAP.. so play with him a few rounds then he went off le..

this is vyonne.. i oni she is member when she told me.. haha quite shock at first.. haha play with a few days ago.. she nt bad leh.. own me de lor...

haha.. now viwawa like more ppl play liao... haha dunno y this kinda gambling game can attract ppl to play.. hha now i going slp le.. so gt to zhao!

No comments: