2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Saturday, February 16, 2008

feb 16 sat.. one day b4 sun one day after fri

went sch to study.. jitao mia no feel to study so jitao go his hse and "study"
play a TD then went to slp till his dinner time..

Sorry mia.. nv eat much..

on my way home.. i study abit in bus.. cause i will sinful if i nv touch my notes today..

was watching tv at home and using MSN.. minz say my pic sux.. just sux.. but i dun think i going to change la.. i think ok leh.. very ugly meh..?

hmm personally i not gd in designing la.. so just use what i know to make my blog look nice.. if not nice then i change to something simple then..

Now abit hungry.. going to cook maggi and watch tv again.. after that then study ba..
2 more days to my test ...one paper.. so gonna try my best for that.. haiz..jia you!

No comments: