2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

feb 13 Wed the eve of vday

hihi!! time to blog liao..!!

today wake up at 9 am wor.. thanks to mia teck.. morning call me to wake me up to go KAP eat breakfast.. spoil my dreams leh.. was dreaming about me winning blackjack...

so i wake up le.. prepare le then go meet ivan toh.. haha..When we reach KAP bus stop.. we saw mia just infront of us.. but we dun bother to shout at him.. we wan him to call then we ignore de call.. haha(evil )... so ivan pick up his call la then say we behind him... then we went in to mac together.. me and ivan oni eat the 2 dollar meal then ivan eat his 2 tou sa ham chi pang and i eat my wholemeal bread..( cause me and ivan know we wont get full) ha...

so after eating , we went to sch lib to study.. at first hor we got study de.. but sometime we lose concentration then play ard...

suddenly hor, there is this guy hor... suddenly go to everybody and say happy new yr then give each of us a hongbao. WE ALL STUNNED LA!!... then we open up then is oni a happy new yr note.. lol..then ji tao we decide to use the hongbao and bluff xt who is coming to lib later.. lol..

THE PLAN: three hongbao belong to me.. two with 20 inside and one with 2 inside..

1) pass to mia ivan the 20 dollars de.. pass xt the 2dollar de...
2) ivan and mia will ask me whether can open anot... at the same time tempt xt to open
--- but he nv open--

3)so ivan help him open then see how he react...

RESULT: FAIL.. he jitao no expression.. wa sian...

so we study and talk alot of stupid till xiao bei come then we went down to eat sandwich..
after eating it, i still hungry!! so i and mia share another chicken spud and eat!! then we also buy bbt and bring it up to lib and drink!

so we continue to lebar lor... then jitao i very sian so i decided to do something to my blog.. at first i wan change the skin.. but i dunno how.. so i ask xiao bei help me.. jitao she save the skin leh.. then all my slides, link and chatbox all gone.. lol..i stunned.. but thanks to xt my blog is save again... lol i added a pet to my blog today.. it is helena mia.. pls go see... really look like mia.. lol!!

so lebar lebar then cash come.. no mood study liao ... jitao dance play music and talk... then got this librarian come scold us leh.. say no bbt no music no grp studies no this no that .. and say will give us warning letter if we nv listen... lol.. so we jitao wait till she go off then we pack and go... xt and me went home lor.. then xiao bei ivan mia and cash think they went bugis..

now is 10pm.. i haven bath... typing my blog... and still feeling abit sick.. hope tml i ok liao.. and tml is vday.. hope i got date with ppl not with notes... anyone wan date me??! ...I AM SINGLE!!!

Happy vday to all!! SINGLE PPL!! FIND ME IF U WAN GO OUT!!..

No comments: