2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb 14 thurs vday

today wake up at 1130am.. mia morning call me again... i am feeling better frm that stupid sickness.. no date today.. so i go sch study...

1pm: xiao bei reach atrium and join me and mia for lunch...
we had butter rice for lunch!!..
since its valentine.. me and mia share one... lol

after eating we saw farid so we went up to lib lvl4 to find hannah and baowen..

So we started studying of course... then soon.. ronnie , boss, wei jie, faz came to join us...
After study awhile mia say he hungry leh... heng i got bring hotdog bun so i offer him lor.. but b4 i do that i saw this librarian walking ard.. i jitao scared so i kept it in my bag first..

so we act stupid la.. then she slowly walk to weijie... scold him leh... tell him go throw his bubble t... then jitao she follow him to throw.. after she come back.. she saw ronnie with bubble t... LOL!! she jitao need follow ronnie to throw...me and mia was just laughing our ass off...


TO CUT SHORT... hmm.. jaei came later then i ate her cake.. nt bad!! quite nice.. then xiao bei go meet bf then other than jaie boss me and mia, the rest go alumni eat... after awhile me and mia go find them also...

go there man talk awhile then we go liao...

i go home lo hei!!!
This is b4!!

and this is after!!

After eating it.. i play dai di awhile with my dad sis and my sis bf... i had a small win so not bad la.... now just bai bai the god.. going to slp soon le.. tml got to study again.. to all couples and single a happy valentine day again!!!

No comments: