2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feb 12 Tues

look at me!! this is how i look at home.. i wear that spec at home.. haha (sick)


Today was a boring day i should say...

I wake up at four and i feel damm sick...

No mood to study at all la!! got flu and cough leh... can die le lor... hate to be sick...

Reason for the sickness? Think i eat too much nian huo le... Now i got flu and cough and three ulcers in my mouth.. two on lips and one on gum... gosh.. when can recover sia...

I decided to take out lord of the ring VCD to watch.. but after watching first disc oni i stop.. reason is bcos the other disc is spoil!! lol.. suay leh...

so to kill boredom.. i decided to blog as well..lol.. see xt ivan and gangs started to blog.. i cannot lose out also!! haah.. so this is my first entry...lol.. i also added slide show.... it took me 4 hours can... so feel free to look at it..guess i gonna stay at home for whole day today.. cause i am really feeling weak... haha... slping early today and hopefully tml... i got mood to study..

No comments: