2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

feb 20 a day after test.. a day i feel abit piss ..

basically yesterday nv slp.. chiong the new game ivan intro.. chiong with him till 8 then i abit shack le.. i think early afternoon then i gave up.. then i doze off.. i think oni after awhile.. my sis wake me up.. ask me if i wan dye hair.. purple.. so i jitao just awake.!! then let her do the job... then after that.. went back to play viwawa..

so this is my status at 12.30pm... it remain till now.. haiz..
Play until sian le then i decide to create another new wawa.. so i make one like ivan de...


















so the left wan is my one.. evil looking and black.. the right wan is ivan de.. look so kind and old..
i was so bored at home so i do another stupid thing..


The above pic is 4 out of the strollerz character in viwawa.. i just put it together lor.. like clan hor..

so that game kill my evening lor.. my best friend, aloy came over to place for a visit at night ... so ya.. we chat for awhile and he left.. cause my dad is coming home... not mentioning y he gotta leave.. is something that make me piss..

as for now... continue chiong viwawa then tml play bball lor!! woo!

No comments: