2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Sunday, February 24, 2008

feb 24.. muscle ache ar!

today wake up at 4 plus.. wa muscle pain like siao.. especially my inner thigh and my shoulder.. i think because of bball and sophan prac.. nv go out with mia and others bcos i wan to slp.. ha.. i recieve a call frm ru xiang...( actually is xf) who told me whether i wan play mahjong at xf hse.. so without knowing who the fuck is ru xiang.. i agree with him.. so i went his house and play mahjong with david, xf, qian hui and zhi xiang.. jaei was there too.. so after the game.. i won like 30 plus? then had my dinner at xf place.. thanks xf for the dinner.. after that i went home le lor..

tml i will be going my GL/GM camp.. and also at the same time i will have my practice..

PLAN FOR TML:

9.45 am- reporting time for camp

2pm- need to go for a committee meeting with thoms tan...

after that i will have to report back to camp..

6.30pm-8.30pm- helena training with fredy..

after that report back to camp..

see.. tml will be a ulti tired day.. lol.. hope i can tahan... now chiong viwawa awhile then i go slp le.. so gtg zhao!

No comments: