2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

feb 19 PSP test day.. end of exam day!!

today wake up liao straight away i chiong sch fer my test liao.. i study abit on bus and also at canteen one.. i am so worried that i blank in the classroom... but heng nv... i find the paper quite ok.. i manage to finish and be the second person to leave the room... haha.. then i find mia and cash and kok in lib.. kok left early.. wait for mia till 7pm then we go studio song awhile!!... haha. left cash alone in lib.. ( sorry cash!! ps u!! jia you k!!).. after studio, then i went home le...

so i reach home and then on my lappy.. jitao ivan ask me play wahjong.. i jitao addict.. haha..
jitao think i 11plus then bath.. then my sis also funny.. pass me alot of thing that tc skin de... haha.. thanks wor.. i jitao got alot liao.. haa see the pic below..

alot hor.. to me la.. cause guy dun use the ma.. but just use cause i need smooth skin.. haha

now gonna continue to play wawa le.. ahah.. no more test.. today can chiong liao!!. woo

oh ya.. anyone viewing the post ... this thurs and sat we going to play bball.. if free to tell me if u wanna play.. haha..kk.. going play liao.. zhao!

No comments: