2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Sunday, February 17, 2008

feb 17 a day b4 monday.. 2 days to PSP

Today wake up at 2.. nv went out.. cos think i am screw with PSP .. the PSP stand for program solving and programming... not play station portable.. so decided to stay at home to study.. study awhile then go download songs.. i down load some nice song then i also add in songs to my blog playlist.. haha.. one of them is lame de.. lol.. go listen ba..

7.15pm.. ard the world in 80 days on channel 5.. so i go watch.. study when the commercial starts..

after that i lazy to study le.. so play my sis PSP..

2 more days to my exam.. gosh.. my first paper in ngee ann.. and i dun think i am prepared for it.. gonna chiong whatever i had tml.. if not.. cant dance le.. now my mama call me eat tom yam noodle.. ben lai yao go off de.. but cash send me this video.. i find it abit... ahem.. but think it will make somebody laugh.. so i put it here for ppl see then.. but b4 u watch it.. think u better off my idol de music.. lol..

No comments: