2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Friday, March 7, 2008

mar 7.. move move your body body..x4..

today wake up damm late.. i think i wake up at 4 plus.. then went xf hse .. he lobang me to sch.. thanks xf! b4 that we go KSL buy dinner to eat.. i bought half bbq chicken rice again.. wa.. damm nice.. dopeest bbq chicken ever..!

so xf send qian hui to 16 first then us to 73. for his backing item prac..

so at 7.30pm.. oni me ivan and shawn turn up.. we wonder y oni we 3 .. so we just wait awhile fer otherss..

so xf still thinking of chereo

ivan prac ice box

shawn also practicing

as for me.. i am thinking of my one eight solo.. nb.. damm hard can.. i dunno what to do la.. and i so noob... scared cannot reach what fredy expected frm me.. sian..

after awhile alex come in.. so i ask him fer advice.. he ask me do something like this..



so difficult can.. then xf tell me to do something simple and so i just stick it to that fer now..

so about 9 then the rest come.. cause they all went to fredy item... so we start the prac of xf backing item...

the chereo was nt too bad.. is just the song abit ahem.. anyway.. i quite enjoy the session cause the people who participate is funny.. but i myself cant really remember the steps.. haiz.. gotta prac more ..

so after prac.. as usual will be just dancing other chereo till everyone want to go home.. xf is a nice guy then he offer me kok and ivan a ride home.. so we get on his car and zhao..
thanks xf fer the ride!

tml got freshie item ar and also sophan de.. gonna keep my brain abit empty so that i can fill in with steps that i forget.. haha( dunno what i talking also.) and tml got play soccer.. i jitao dunno how wan.. haha.. but just chong nia.. kk.. gonna play dota with the usuals ppl.. bb! zhao!

No comments: