2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

mar 5... always feel tired.. lol

kk.. today wake up at 4plus ba.. wake up le cook noodle for myself to eat then went studio with ivan.. who knows 73 nv open.. so went canteen1 find xf and ppl.. then found out yutaki prac change to 16.. so went there with xf car.. heng ar.. the prac fer today is about pair work.. me and a gal name suraya i think was pair up together.. din know she damm senior .. oni know when baowen tell me.. so i feel guilty again la.. think she is pain la.. cause her arm keep rub againsr my shirt.. then got the friction thingy.. so i feel damm bad.. but overall it is a new experience for me.. so after the prac me and baowen rush to 73 for ann freshie item.. wa.. that one also gosu.. chiong de.. fullout here and there wan.. hha.. but quite enjoyable la.. learn alot of new eights.. hope i nv forget.. haha... then also got partner work.. and my partner was rachel.. (think i spell wrongly) so there one time she kick my face accidentally la due to some mis calculation.. but hey! dun worry.. i am fine.. haah.. so chiong ann chereo till nearly 11pm then stop.. then have a short meeting with baowen .. then we went off le..

we board the same bus with alex jaei xing peggy ronnie jia jun baowen ivan and jamie..
alex is damm gubai.. keep making fun of ppl ..jitao really alomost suan everyone... the most funny thing is he suan peggy shirt with the adidas and puma thing.. really damm funny.. but he damm evil can.. lol.. so me jamie and ivan drop at petir then we went KSL to eat.. after eating went ivan hse take bic then went home le..

although i damm tired.. chiong game first then slp ba.. kk i zhao liao!

No comments: