2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Thursday, March 6, 2008

mar 6.... just so addictive...

wake up at 4 plus.. then went stu 73 to self prac.. nv really self prac.. was abit playful.. me and some other dancers were just practicing the dance routine lor...then i think near evening fredy come... then after awhile he come to me and ask me whether i can solo for one eight...
it goes something like that...

fredy: yew seng.. i need u to do solo for one eight in helena... using breakdance..

me: huh.. breakdance ar.. u want me to do what?

fredy: just breakdance move.. can be anything..

me: then which part of the music i solo? the eight eight de ar?

fredy:( playing the part of music that i am doing solo)

me: oh.. ok.. by when u need to know my solo..?

fredy: by mon or wed

me: oh.. kk. i try my best.. if nt then...

fredy: no .. u must.. by mon or wed u show me can...

so is something like that.. i was like stun la.. breaking with this music abit tough.. somemore i nt even a proper bboy... alex sure make fun of me de lor..

so ard evening.. me mia kok and xt went off to mia hse and wait for him to bath then we went to xf hse and act as passerby...

so b4 we go there.. we bought dinner frm KSL then walk to xf hse...

we ate our dinner in xf hse.. spanky is damm idiot can.. nb.. keep on pester us while we eating.. he is one bloody hungry dog can...he really eat anything.. after eating then we start the usual thing.. you guys should know what le..so.. we play M*****G,P***R and D**A till now.. jitao shack.. damm..i just cannot control la.. later got prac also.. sian i am asking for it lor.. haiz.. gotta zhao le.. bb!

No comments: