2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Saturday, April 26, 2008

apr26

went KO night... congrat to farid, bw, ronnie,ore, allegra, ken who get in to fight for the top eight.. jia you.. they did well today.. really dope.. after that went eating with bunch of ppl.. after that we split le.. some go home some go dunno where.. so.. according to jamie c... 2 ppl ps me ivan jamie c and kok.. shall not mention name... but nb.. suggest liao then back out.. make jamie c du lan.. so oni me and ivan go jamie c hse.. cause kok also dun wan go.. me and ivan do alot thing there.. we watch tv.. play game, play spanky, eat there and play a special version of mahjong and then we leave jamie c hse silently by locking the door and throw the key back to the hse.. hope spanky wont go eat.. hah. so now.. lying on my mattress and typing my post.. gonna slp le.. zhao!

No comments: