2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Monday, April 7, 2008

apr 7

went find props and also costume.. cant find much.. hope ppl can lend me... then late for ice box self prac.. sorri david.. then xf solo his items and also freestyle ken showcase with ter..damm dope.. really respect him.. he going army soon.. gonna miss him man.. one mj player down..
so today is the first half full run..1st time was seriously like shit but i think 2nd one look slightly beeter ba.. my hong lou meng is screw.. not use to both side chereo.. keep mess up.. then my partner work dun look like partner work cause distance to far between me and partner.. haiz.. gonna work on that.. gonna prac helena and sad tango.. if nt i am screw.. now.. my thigh, neck, ass feel like shit le... need yokoyoko.. haiz.. going sch early tml.. zhao!

No comments: