2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Friday, April 18, 2008

apr18

yesterday... which is apr17.. was the first day of fantazia.. did nt blog cause i freaking tired after that day.. i dun like perforamce on that day.. too many screw up.. of course my helena was the wrose wan.. forget 3 count plus forget steps.. cannot forgive myself.. been thinking.. fredy already modified it to a extent that i am able to do de but yet i still cant do it.. feel like stabbing myself... haiz..

today.. apr18... woke up late cause i too tired liao..and today cry a few time.. think everyone gonna call me a crybaby.. 1st was during the fullrun.. i forget helena steps again.. i cried after that item.. thinking wtf i am doing... keep making the same mistake over and over again.. 2nd time was the time when daphne sing tribute.. damm touching can... after that cry bcos of the debrief... thought of many things.. most ppl started crying during debrief.. so after that went home le..
fantazia is over le.. wan to give special thanks to some ppl

ann- thank you for giving this opportunity to dance in this production and also motivate when i feel low..

fredy- thank you for teaching that one eight.. after many modification i still cant give what u wan.. but u still talk to me patiently and willing to guide me along.. without u.. i cant dance helena properly.. thank you.. u r really a amazing choreographer and fren... thanks.. learn alot frm u..

strollerz- thanks all strollerz for listening to my problems and my bull shit.. u guys always give me the movtivation to work harder.. thank you

and thank you every single one who is invlove in fantazia.. without any of u.. the show cant go on.. jia you.. !! love u guys.. love NRA.. thank you... paiseh.. ang moh bo ho

No comments: