2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Saturday, November 15, 2008

nov16

feel damm tired! back from 2 rehearsal plus one training. somemore the day b4 help ivan do his project.. tml gonna do my one liao.. tues need pass up!! In fullrun.. i guess i have no confidence in myself and i think i am afraid to show.. therefore i can't portray out the character i am in.. is really hard..just gonna keep workin on it.. and bloody hell why my neck will get injure at this point of time. danzation is just round the corner.. i cant afford to get injure.. pls yew!! get well!! its getting better le i guess.. beckie, steffi, xt and alot of ppl la.. gt help me massage my neck.. ty! you guys are so caring!

everyone else! pls take gd care of ur body.. dun get injure kk .. the feeling of getting injure is ulti sian de.. omg..

aite.. gonna slp le.. need alot of rest!
and yea.. reminder again haha

21st NOV
basement convention
10am-6pm
collection time for preorder:12pm-2pm

menu for the day:
strawberry kiwi soda
kiwi soda
strawberry soda
pineapple soda
milktea

the choice is little i know.. but all these are nice.. i try b4 le.. really nice... it will be gd if u all support!! haha.. if u still wan preorder just sms me or email me.. i will make the arrangements:) alright zhao le!!bb

No comments: