2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

nov12

today wake up le then go xf shop to discuss my IS project with qian hui. taste a lot sample over there..heng nv lau sai.. cause really drink alot diff de.. jj was there also. she went find robert to massage and do her nails.. over there i also make my own hotdog bun.. eat liao gt man zu gan.. but qian hui sister gt teach me how.. haha...
then jj lobang me and qian hui to sch.. i went for fuyo item. clean steps and learn steps.. the music really fast.. damm tired after the prac la.. then jog back with cash to 73 for pat loo self prac.. he and chin teach us the choreo. heng ar.. catch back the choreo liao.. but still messy.. hope gt another session to clean. so yea.. after that went home.. while crossing over the metal fence.. i jitao slip and fall la.. then ivan also kanna. lol.. i think ivan wan will tio bluc black.. haha suay..

anyway.. reminder again.. preorder is due tml!! i will collect money soon liao.. nv give me money = nodrinks. haha.thanks.. must support me pls.. thanks!!zhao!

No comments: