2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Friday, September 5, 2008

sept 5

sept 5!! is my bday!! how i spend my day? i woke up at 12pm.. went BPP cafe cartel and have lunch with rayne, shirley, ivan and kok.. it was rayne idea of the lunch.. i actually plan to rot whole day.. bcos no where to go.. but rayne say must enjoy so she come up with this idea la.. so yea.. we talk and play during the lunch .. and also eat.. a waiter even hand shake with me and say happy bday to me.. yea.. so after that.. i split with them le.. rayne go home.. the rest go studio.. and i go cut hair

i go till china town cut hair.. not very nice but i still like la.. feel that my head is much more lighter.. so while i was on my way back.. pass by park mall.. saw jaei and jamie.. they saw me.. they stun.. i saw them i stun.. so me and jamie just sms to check out each other.. i slept on bus.. jitao miss my stop.. then i reach cck station.. plan to take lrt home.. i wanted to buy standard tix.. the cost is $2.10.. i oni gt $5 note.. s i put in.. then i press confirm.. u know what? no refund given..!! jitao my lrt trip become $5!!! i can go pasir ris with that amt!!.. so piss off.. die die must enjoy my ride in lrt..so i uncle abit.. door open just chiong for seat.. ahah

reach home.. celebrate with family.. we eat dinner together as a family and they bought me a cake to celebrate.. after celebration went studio 16 for orange prac... she keep say must dance manly.. then i keep looking at myself and think.. am i too gay? i gt arch anot? must constantly remind myself to be more firm.. hope can make sure i can handle her choreo manly.. haha half way through her prac.. me and cash and mia went 73 fer krump..

our entry: chiong inside studio and krump like stupid idiots..
next thing happen is..

zixiang: y u all late?
zixiang: y u all nv inform me u all will be late.. u know u miss out alot of basic? i am now going to teach back the basic bcos the 3 of u.. go to the front and explain to them y u late..

zixiang: u all accept!?

.....

xt: hmm.. ya..

xiang: who volunteer to teach these 3? while the rest of us continue...

farid: i will do it..

so obviously we kanna scold.. i kanna stun like siao.. bcos i dunno will so tense..

xiang: later u all show me.. solo one by one the basic.. wrong then we wont continue..

3 of us..: ok

so prac finish le we show him..
cash was first..

kanna scold abit then ask him to sit down le..

next mia..

kanna scold like siao.. i jitao almost cry.. but i tell myself must tahan.. it like oni one hr to the prac end...

then my turn.. i do wrong thing over and over again.. i jitao breakdown.. when he say..

xiang: if u keep doing it wrongly.. i will have to find someone replace u.. now i let u try with slower music..


i was really chui.. tears jitao keep coming out.. but just tahan... then the musci play....

YEW~~~!!! souja boy... blabalbla..

lights off.. then iknow is a surprise for me.... i jitao cry. first bcos of what xiang say.. second.. simplyt gandong.. so they bought a cake fer me and present for me.. i like it alot.. and i really gandong. of what all of them did..

after awhile we went kap eat.. talk and joke ard la..then went home.. beckie send me back.. super fortunate.. haha

ok.. now.. ty note:

ty to those who involve in acting out the surprise thingy... very dope... can go mediacorp de..
ty to those who chip in money for the presents.. they are really nice.. i love them alot..
ty to miccky! my bros.. for the presnet u gonna give me later..
ty to those who plan this..
ty to shirley and rayne for spending ur precious afternoon with me.. and also kok and ivan..
ty those who wish me happy bday either by sms, msn, friendster or face to face.. this simple message or wishes u give me really moves me... i really very gandong..
ty christine for the sweet.. haha.. i will finish it!! haha..
ty to the ppl who bought de cake..
ty to my family.. to have a celebration for me..

all these little things they do really gan dong me.. i really really feel very fortunate to know u guys.. love u guys!!! and yea.. gt to admit.. i am a crybaby.. just cannot control.. but pls dun use that word to make fun of me.. haha.. not very nice ar.. iwill paiseh de.. ok i enjoy my day.. thank you to all!!! ended with loves!!

No comments: