2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Monday, September 1, 2008

sept 1

back from sch...went help chin.. then went for ken prac.. today is clean steps.. dunno y.. his prac always so enjoyable... and the chereo he teach is damm dope la.. trying my best to pop.. "pop" has nv appear to me in dance.. lol.. must learn how to hit liao... if not look like placing la.. after that went eat with nra peers then went back studio collect money.. still trying my best to remember ppl name.. in camp no much time interact with them.. so must catch up liao.. found back my choco bar le.. kok really cock eye.. nv see my chcoco bar.. kanna scold by me and chin.. haha..

today funny thing..: me, ivan, cash, mia, chin was carrying our bag.. want to go home liao.. then we hear krump music.. then we act krump ppl in front of zi xiang.. then i wear cap till cover my eyes.. then i just anyhow swing and shake like siao.. then i notice the rest nv chiong with me.. the next thing i heard is , " oi! ann looking la" then i look up.. is ann ... looking at me and laugh... lol.. i ulti paiseh... haiz..sian la..

ok la.. gt to zhao.. see ya!!

No comments: