2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Sunday, December 21, 2008

danzation

been nearly a month din blog.. due to preparation for danzation.. the show is over.. and i kinda miss it.. on the 20th of december.. when the house lights is on.. i look at the crowd.. and i started to tear.. i couldnt describe the feeling i have at that point of time.. maybe bcos my eng too lousy.. dunno how to describe.. what i see from stage is nearly 1800 ppl sitting /standing infront of me.. looking at the show. i just cannot tahan and jitao just chui.. this has been a great experience for me. i think i have learn alot from it, be it committee work or in terms of dance.. i think i have grown. at least a bit.. and i think every other ppl involve in this danzation feel that too.. this might not be the best production in singapore.. but it is definitely a good learning journey for me.. (am i making sense?) ok nvm.. i also dunno ppl understand what the hell i typing..

thanks again to those who came and watch the production.

and to all performers, i wan to say it is my honour to dance in the same stage as all of u. thank you. :)

although the show is over.. but my workload is not over.. time for me to do some receipts. gonna finish it asap.. zhao!

No comments: