2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Saturday, October 25, 2008

25oct

ok.. it been damm long i nv blog liao.. wonder who always come see even gt no post.. haha.. anyway.. everyday oni dance and schwork lor.. nth much happen. external item start le.. hope 6 weeks is enough to learn everything and clean. haiz.. time is just running out.. same goes to my post in danzation.. receipts will be flooding soon.. gonna prepare.. if not i sure chui.. schwork also very cham for me.. unreal ungine and maya.. need window then can do.. my mac dun have.. so i have use sch wan... all my classmate already started chionging le.. i still stuck.. gonna catch up soon.. if not gonna repeat le..

alot of things happen lately.. cant remember all and cant possibly post down everything that i know. it will take ages to complete that. Anyway.. i like my IS grp alot.. IECOMM. my grp mates is super friendly and they treat me very nice.. one of them is kok friend also.. so heng.. and 2 is frm dance sports.. haha hope the proj we gonna do will succeed .. haha

later on.. gt ken prac .. and also pat loo.. yea.. dance is like a everyday thing liao.. ahah but i like it alot.. sch is fun oni after 6pm.. haha .. gonna zhao.. will blog when i free ba..

No comments: