2006


| View Show | Create Your Own

2007

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aug17

today is a happy day i guess.. eat alot food, watch a movie and gt study.. haha..
wake up early to go lib with ivan to study... nb.. reach there at 10am.. there already pack with ppl.. crazy de..
see.. so many ppl la.. but heng we manage to get the seats.. phew.. so study till about 3pm plus then jamie came and she pei me eat nice food.. i had a black pepper chicken set and a ice jelly at causeway kopitiam.. nice!! after that went back to study... slp awhile also.. then went home le.. cause gonna watch movie with my mum and my sis..

so happy la.. long time nv go out with them.. and my mum long time nv watch movie le... so i very happy.. when i see her happy.. we watch 12 lotus.. overall not very nice la.. my mum like very enjoy... so is gd..haha.. some shots is weird.. and the lines they say also weird.. aiya.. u watch then u know what i mean..

after movie buy pasa malam then went home le.. play PSP till now.. gonna continue chiong my module tml.. haiz.. anyway.. gt new blog songs.. kinda like.. "lies" by big bang.. the MTV i like..



hao de.. enjoy.. off my imeen fast b4 watch ar.. sayonara!

No comments: